An effective furnace is an important part of your home’s heating system and can have a drastic impact on the comfort level in your residence.
As such, keeping your furnace healthy and functional is essential during the colder winter months.
However, even if your furnace seems to be functioning properly it could be in need of a tune-up.
What are the warning signs you should be looking for this winter? California Energy Services has the answer!
The Dangers of Furnace Winter Breakdowns & How To Prevent Costly Heating Repairs w/ a Residential Maintenance Plan For Just $159
A broken furnace can cost you a substantial amount of money and comfort when you often need it most.
If you’ve been hearing loud noises coming from your furnace, and have begun to notice certain rooms turning chilly, there’s actually a good chance that your furnace is close to failing.
Even if your furnace makes it through this winter, there is an equally good chance that it might not start up again next year.
So what can you do to prevent costly damage to your system?
Regular furnace maintenance is the key to long-lasting heating systems.
The Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Regular furnace maintenance allows certain parts of the system to be repaired and replaced, without affecting or repairing the unit as a whole.
This strategy prevents complete system failure and can often extend the life of your furnace by many years.
Our skilled CES technicians can provide a multitude of different maintenance services to keep the furnace in your El Dorado home both functional and efficient.
Our Furnace Maintenance Plan Includes:
- Cleaning the blower and motor, to ensure functionality. Frequent maintenance on the blower is particularly important due to the fact that it is the hardest working part of the furnace and can get easily burnt out.
- Measuring for safe and proper voltage, while maintaining the proper current levels for the furnace’s electrical components.
- Ensuring that combustion fumes and other harmful gasses are properly vented outside.
- Tightening the electrical connections.
- And testing the heat exchanger (the part that takes heat from the fuel and distributes it to the surrounding air) to ensure safe temperatures, crack-free surfaces, and functionality.
All of these maintenance options can help you ensure that your furnace is not only functional this winter, but for many more winters to come.
In addition to ensuring functionality, furnace maintenance can have additional benefits.
Consistent tuneups can increase the effectiveness of your machine, leading to a higher level of home comfort, lowered utility bills, and much greater peace of mind for you and your family.
Interested in setting up a maintenance appointment for your furnace? Contact California Energy Services to schedule one today!