Learn How CaliforniaFIRST’s PACE Financing Increases Home Efficiency, Cuts Energy Costs & Offers Up To $250,000
CaliforniaFirst’s Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing program offers up to $250,000 for homeowners to put towards renewable energy and energy efficient home improvements, with no required credit check. This financing puts a minimal risk on the homeowner by attaching payments to the property tax rather than your mortgage.
What is CaliforniaFirst’s PACE financing program?
The PACE financing program was created with the goal of providing low-risk financing to homeowners who would like to improve their home’s efficiency while lowering bills and emissions. By attaching the costs of improvements to the home’s property taxes, PACE Financing ensures that the bill for any improvements goes to the current homeowner and usually does not follow you if you move. From solar panels to insulation, if it improves your home’s efficiency it is likely eligible for PACE Financing. For more information on the program and eligibility requirements please visit www.CaliforniaFIRST.org.
How PACE Financing Works
- No money down
- Borrow up to 15% of the property value
- Online application and approvals
- Balance may transfer to the new owner upon sale* (upon lender approval)
The Easy PACE Financing Process
- Apply: Submit application
- Approve: Contractor submits project details and property owner signs a financing agreement
- Install: Contractor completes the improvement project
- Assess and Pay: Property owner and contractor submit completion certification; property is assessed and payment is issued
Eligible Home Improvement Products
- Solar PV Products
- Heating Equipment
- Cooling Equipment
- Air Sealing
- Water Heating
- Pool Equipment
- Roofing & Siding
Want to increase your home’s efficiency but worried about the cost?
As a CaliforniaFIRST PACE Program Participating Contractor, California Energy Services is the right company to address your high energy bills. And be sure to read about our variety of solar financing options!
Call us today at (916) 737-1107 to get started!